- Rigid, ultra-lightweight high density blocker board
- Binding-less face maximizes blocking surface
- Flared top eliminated skip over
- High density warp around finger and side hand protection
- Floating high density forefinger pad
- Nash palm with spring mesh fingers and gussets provides a lighter cooler fit
- Beveled nose for paddle down play
- Adjustable velcro wrist strap
- Conforms to all Pro size regulations
- Total Hockey Spec colors
Color Specs: CLICK HERE FOR A CUSTOMIZER
- 1st Color = Primary Color
- 2nd Color = Dominant Design Color
- 3rd Color = Internal Design Color
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
|Blocker Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Key to a Proper Fit:
The blocker should be fitted based on hand size. The goalie's fingers should be no more than 1/4" from the end of the fingers in the palm. If the fingers are too long, chances are the hand tabs that tie down the palm to the blocker are too large. This will cause the blocker to wobble, tilt or rotate on the goaltender's hand, seriously affecting control while limiting coverage (blocking surface).