Do you want to be able to customize the colors of your gear's graphics without spending loads of money on top-level pro equipment? Do you want a well-crafted catch glove that is also economical? Then Brian's has introduced the product for you. The Net Zero catcher is designed to give you the option of getting Brian's legendary gear without breaking the bank AND give you the ability to customize how your gear looks. This catch glove offers the 35 degree break that Brian's has become known for with their GNetik series. This break places the glove comfortably on the hand and closes easily, especially with the game-ready closure. The frontal thumb is beveled like the GNetik 5.0 to direct pucks into the large, single-T pocket. The one piece cuff is something of a hybrid cuff, as it is one solid piece in front but has a laced-up break in back to offer a bit of flexibility. This is similar to how the cuff is designed on the Sub Zero catch gloves.
The inside of the Net Zero utilizes a comfortable grey nash to provide you with an excellent feel for the glove. Adjustable straps over the wrist and backhand allow the fit of the glove to be customized to your hand to further maximize feel. LD foam segments comprise a majority of the backhand protection. An HD foam deflector rail rests over the finger tips to offer protection to the most sensitive area of the hand. Brian's has utilized a super-wide, two-piece cuff opening on the Net Zero, giving you and extremely wide range of wrist motion.
Now, the Net Zero would just be a standard, low-cost Brian's trapper if it weren't for one thing. The graphics on the pad are color customizable, as can be seen through the recessed channels that make up the graphic of the initial all-white look. All Net Zero gear starts its life white, but pre-cut, pre-glued, colored graphics packs can be ordered to easily customize your pads, allowing you to create your own look. You just simply place the pre-cut, colored pieces into the graphics channels to make the pads truly reflect you.
- Durable, HD foam construction
- Contoured thumb to deflect pucks into the single-T web
- Grey nash internal palm for excellent feel
- Wide, two-piece cuff for incredible wrist mobility
- Customizable color zones
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
|Catch Glove Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Keys to a Proper Fit:
- The goalie's fingers should extend out to the end of the finger stalls of the inside palm to ensure a proper fit. However, any more than 1/2" from the tip of the goaltender's finger to the end of the finger stall and the goaltender will not have the leverage needed to properly close and control the glove.
- The heel of your hand should line up with the heel and cuff of the catcher. If not, the proper balance between the cuff and catching portion of the glove may be disturbed, making the glove too cumbersome while sacrificing protection.