Vaughn Velocity 7 XR Pro Carbon Sr. Goalie Blocker
- Large side shield with HD ridge with carbon fiber internal reinforcement
- Full coverage formed finger protectors with 3mm thick carbon fiber inserts for increased protection
- Higher hand position extends blocking surface lower for more net coverage
- Secure palm hold down tabs for added control
- Back hand internal cushion
- Lightweight balanced design for precision feel and performance
- Tapered thinner side profile to front blocking board
- Fitted palm design for tighter fit and added stick control
- VX suede palm for increased feel and durability
- Grip layer on palm and index finger increases stick grip and control
- Double layered side index finger guards
- Large side shield with HD ridge
- Narrow profile thumb design molded in carbon fiber
- Palm tension adjustment system
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Flex cuff for increased wrist movement
- Available custom diamond stich or vintage graphics
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
|Blocker Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Key to a Proper Fit:
The blocker should be fitted based on hand size. The goalie's fingers should be no more than 1/4" from the end of the fingers in the palm. If the fingers are too long, chances are the hand tabs that tie down the palm to the blocker are too large. This will cause the blocker to wobble, tilt or rotate on the goaltender's hand, seriously affecting control while limiting coverage (blocking surface).