- Glass-laminated birch and aspen core handle
- Secret formula urethane RIM-molded paddle
- Carbon Deluxe paddle and blade
- Neutral zone weighted balance
- Platform heel high-impact ABS insert
- Landing strip blade reinforcement
- Made in Canada
TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWAGGER PRO GOAL STICK SIX-PACK:
- Visit the Warrior Swagger Customizer to create your color pattern
- Once you have chosen your colors, transfer these selections to the appropriate zones in the selection boxes above, making sure to include paddle length and blade pattern
- Print a copy of your design for your records, then send an email of your design to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Total Goalie Customer Service Representative will contact you to verify your order.
- NOTE: All six sticks must share the same color way, paddle length and blade pattern.
Warrior Swagger Paddle Measurement
||TG True Size
The TG TRUE SIZE paddle measurement method was created to make ordering goalie sticks online easier, and more accurate. As each manufacturer measures their sticks in their own unique way, we created this method to help you compare your stick at home with the models that we have in our inventory. By knowing how your current stick size compares to the stick that you're looking to purchase, you can make the best purchasing decision possible.
To measure your current stick, place the end of the tape measurer at the point where the top of the paddle meets the shaft of the stick on the non-blade side. Then, measure down the paddle in a straight line until the tape measurer crosses the bottom of the blade to determine the TG True paddle size. Keep in mind that this measurement may vary depending on the blade pattern, but it will help you choose the most comparable size.