Quick reactions call for reactive gear. The Vapor X:60 Pro Goalie Catch Glove gladly obliges, with a soft, broken-in feel and dynamic range of motion to suit your agile goal-tending style. Checkout our complete line of Vapor X:60 Pro Goalie Equipment today!
- Engineered using ALIVE composite molded inserts for extreme protection and a lightweight, reactive feel
- Open face design and flexible pocket help provide a superior seal to the ice
- Dynamic flex cuff and fully adjustable back hand allows for uninhibited range of motion and a fully integrated fit
- Balanced design - superior seal and mobility
- Vent armor foam throughout for lightweight impact protection
- Single break/closure
- Contoured blocking cuff
- Triple strap internal adjustment
Colors and Specs:
- Primary Color / Outside Swoosh / Middle Swoosh / Inside Swoosh
- Regular right = blocker on right hand
- Full right = blocker on left hand
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
|Catch Glove Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Keys to a Proper Fit:
- The goalie's fingers should extend out to the end of the finger stalls of the inside palm to ensure a proper fit. However, any more than 1/2" from the tip of the goaltender's finger to the end of the finger stall and the goaltender will not have the leverage needed to properly close and control the glove.
- The heel of your hand should line up with the heel and cuff of the catcher. If not, the proper balance between the cuff and catching portion of the glove may be disturbed, making the glove too cumbersome while sacrificing protection.