The new Extreme Flex 4 goal stick line is the result of a close and long-standing collaboration with NHL goalies. By integrating Sigmatex ST into the shafts and blades and Innegra fiber into the paddle, the resulting level of performance and feel is unmatched in the industry.
APPROVED BY PRO
- The new EFlex 4 was developed by working closely with NHL goalies over several years. This has resulted in an increase of pro goalies switching to CCM composite goal sticks.
- Thin paddle and blade.
- Sigmatex shaft and Innegra paddle.
- SIGMATEX ST SHAFT - Developed by a world leader in aerospace technology specifically for CCM, this high-performance spread tow fabric features an innovative weaving process that provides lightweight strength and resilience.
- INNEGRA FIBER PADDLE - This high-performance fiber provides extremely lightweight strength and vibration dampening.
- SHAFT IMPROVEMENTS - New rounded shape and reinforced construction for greater corner strength and impact resistance.
- ADDED FEEL - Dampening of vibrations due to ZeroFlux technology gives goalie better rebound control while providing great shooting and passing control.
- COMPOSITE STRUCTURE FEATURING INNEGRA FIBER AND ZEROFLUX TECHNOLOGY - A lightweight, streamlined structure designed to diminish vibrations for uncompromised feel and rebound control.
- RE-DESIGNED AND IMPROVED STIKTAK GRIP - Optimized design features a raised grip for greater control.