The experience of a professional athlete combined with the concepts of sport psychology makes The Empowered Athlete a must-read for athletes ready to take their game to new levels.
This ultimate step by step, self-paced, guide for teen and pre-teen athletes in all sports provides techniques necessary to effectively conquer negative thoughts and heightened emotions in any situation.
You will learn to feel confident, in control, and valuable—on and off the playing field—so you can consistently play to your fullest potential.
Professional hockey player turned athlete mindset coach, Danielle McDonough, championed The Empowered Athlete as your proven game plan to conquer mental toughness so you can consistently perform to your full potential every time you step up to play.
If you want to be the player your coach turns to in the clutch moments of the game and know that you’ve got what it takes to come through—become The Empowered Athlete now.
Build and maintain the confidence you need to consistently crush your performance.
In The Empowered Athlete you will discover how to:
- Build confidence, self-acceptance, and self-worth—no more, “I’m not good enough,” “I can’t do it,” “I’ll never be as good as them.”
- Learn to trust in your skills and abilities to eliminate second-guessing and hesitation.
- Overcome fear of failure and eliminate worry about making mistakes.
- Learn to use mistakes as an ally instead of an enemy.
- Learn how to maintain consistent motivation,even when it gets really hard.
- Become better leaders and teammates, no matter what the situation consists of.
- Ensure you’re always prepared and focused for each game and practice.