The TRUE L12.2 pads were designed to be connected to the leg while allowing the ankle to move more freely. Patent-pending Fast Rotation System (FRS) located at the calf makes them incredibly responsive and offers the stability needed to drop on the ice.
Adheres to the ice
- The top of the pad is made of high-density foam, which allows for better ice coverage.
Freedom of Movement
- The new boot channel offers optimal skate mobility when going up and down.
- Optimal boot flexibility offers better support in the post, in reverse-VH position.
- New, flatter, Knee Roll design provides better rebound control in position.
Double Internal Strapping
- Patent-pending Fast Rotation System (FRS) allows quick double strapping adjustment for the calf. Offering better stability and balance.