Brian's Optik 3 Goalie Leg Pads
- MAX Core - Redesigned core provides the stiffest Optik core option above the knee to ensure rigidity while offering a flexible boot.
- REDUCED OUTER ROLL - Reducing the overall size of the outer roll, not only provides a weight savings, but allows for greater visibility while tracking the puck in-close.
- THIN LIGHTWEIGHT PROFILE - Thin, bindingless design result in a lightweight, thin pad profile.
- OUTER TO INNER STRAPPING - Redesigned outer calf strap that pulls from the outer calf wrap and connects to the inner wrap, combined with the elastic slide plate connection to create less pull to ensure a stabilized base while on the ice.
- OPTIONAL UPPER CALF STRAP - The optional upper calf strap provides an anchor point to the pad without restricting movement.
- SMART STRAP CALF STRAP - Return to the original and reliable Calf Smart Strap to provide a responsive connection point to the goal pad.
- INTERNAL BOOT LIFT - Internal boot lift assists with the overall pad rotation.
- INTERIOR BINDING - Interior leg channel binding provides for a bindingless outer gusset to highlight the thin pad profile.
- OPTI-SLIDE - Brian’s popular material known for its durability, produce a strong, smooth sliding surface.
- BRI-CORE - BRI-CORE Triaxle Carbon-Fibre Composite Reinforced Thigh provides significant thigh rigidity.
- PAD FACE - FLAT / LACELESS
- OUTER ROLL - STREAMLINED
- TOE TAPER - MAX-87°
- SLIDING EDGE - OPTI-SLIDE (PRIMO)
- CALF STRAPPING - SMART STRAP
- KNEE STRAPPING - DUAL OPTION KNEE STRAP
- KNEE FLAP - REMOVABLE
- INTERNAL STRAPPING - OPTIONAL UPPER CALF STRAP
- PRO 2 KNEE PAD COMPATIBILITY - INTEGRATED OR INDEPENDENT
- TOE STRAPPING - SMART CORD
- BOOT STRAPPING - SMART BOOT