For a hassle-free exchange, visit your local Pure Hockey store:
- Bring your entire broken stick plus original receipt or packing list to your nearest Pure Hockey location
- Staff will assist you in immediately replacing with equivalent stick, or ordering or substituting if equivalent is not available
- Leave the store with a new stick in hand or on order to deliver soon!
For a Fast Web Exchange:
- Contact customer service concerning your stick warranty issue so they can review your situation, check availability of replacement, and note the date of your warranty issue.
- Box your broken stick for shipment. We recommend cutting it in half to limit the size of the box needed and to reduce shipping costs. You must return all pieces of the defective stick.
- Include the original receipt, packing list, or order number as well as contact name, email, and phone number in box.
- Ship box to:
Attn: Stick Warranties
89 Cross Street
Holliston MA 01746
- If an exact replacement is not available, we will contact you with other options and work with you to replace your broken stick.
Once we receive your stick, please allow for up to 5 business days for processing. Once the replacement stick ships, please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
Customer Service Contact Information:
One-time replacement is valid on composite sticks purchased at Pure Hockey in the past 30 days and in accordance to manufacturer-specific policy. Must have original receipt, sticker, serial number, and entire broken stick. Eligible for exchange for same model stick. If exact stick is not available, staff will assist in ordering or substituting. May pay price difference to upgrade. Not valid in exchange for cash or credit. Pure Hockey processes warranties on behalf of our stick manufacturers; please refer to their policies for additional information. Valid on composite sticks from Bauer, CCM, True, Sher-Wood, and Warrior only.
Stick Manufacturer Return Policies: