At first, you might not recognize the EFlex 5 pads, but take a closer look and you’ll find the foundation of speed, responsiveness and flexibility that you rely on. Now designed to give you even greater control, seal and stability, the EFlex 5 takes everything you know and love to the next level.
Control Rebound Technology
- The puck comes at you from every angle; you decide where it goes next. Direct and control the puck with technology built to help dampen rebounds and keep pucks in tight.
- Added stiffness above the knee to give you ultimate seal, stability and sliding, while a flexible feel below the knee and into the boot allows you to powerfully push, move and react with speed.
Raised Flat Inside Edge
- Dual-density molded construction features a raised flat inner gusset for a better seal with the ice and efficient cross-crease movements.
- Outer Single Break + Pre-Curved Single Break - Core Maximizes flexibility while helping to close the 5-hole.
- Control Rebound Technology + Control Knee Rolls - Keep pucks controlled in tight. Molded and minimized knee rolls enhance rebound predictability.
- Dual1teCore Technology + Molded Pro Core - Lightweight dual flex profile for quicker transition into butterfly.
- Deep 90-Degree With Torsional Flex And Bungee Toe String System - Enhanced connectivity and flexibility for power pushes.
- Deep Soft - Added mobility and feel between the skate and pad.
Leg Channel/ Strapping
- Deep, Tight Fit With QMSS - Responsive feel for optimal reactivity and connection with the leg.
- Recessed Foam With Removable Knee Cradle Wrap - Deeper knee cradle helps close the 5-hole.
Knee Raiser / Landing Zone
- 3DGrip/Injection-Molded Epp Foam With Raised Inner Edge Stabilizer - Excellent pad seal and stability with maximum impact absorption