These Elite® Pro Skate Guards are packed with technology and features specifically designed for maintaining your blades. VCI treated fabric is used to prevent your blades and edges from rusting. Water resistant nylon fabric is used on the outside of the guard to keep water off the inner liner and keep your blades dry. There is molded Eva foam inside which helps secure your blade and adds protection so you don’t lose an edge while transporting your skates. A durable protective webbing protects the inner lining from sharp blades and edges. To finish this skate guard off, there is a rubber grip traction strip which is designed to give you traction while walking.
- Special inner lining fabric impregnated to protect blades and edges
- Special inner absorbing fabric to prevent blades & edges from rusting
- Inner molded EVA foam channel secures blades in place
- Durable protective webbing protects inner lining for sharp blades & edges
- Rubber grip traction strip for traction while walking
- Exterior water-resistant nylon fabric shields water from penetrating inner liner
- Inner blade channel 22mm in height to hold blades securely in place from top to bottom