These pads were designed to sit close to the leg while allowing the ankle to move more freely. They sit higher on the skates to ensure greater flexibility when moving from one position to another. A brand new (patent pending) fast rotation system (FRS) at the calf makes them incredibly responsive and offers the stability needed to drop into the butterfly position. These cutting-edge, high-performance pads are designed to meet your needs, now and in the future.
Brand new construction
- This thinner, stiff pad is made using high-density foam and makes transitions quicker and easier, our lightest to date.
The foot angle
- Completely redesigned to allow your skate to sit freely under a flat boot for quicker transitions into the butterfly position.
Good foot flexibility
- The 90-degree angle offers superior flexibility.
Double internal position
- New rotation system (FRS) allows quick double position adjustment for the calf. Offering better stability and balance. Patent pending.
External adjustment system
- Lightweight and precise external adjustment system with a 2" nylon strap.